Animal Medical Center has a full service boarding facility that provides a safe and professionally staffed environment for your pet while you are away.
Our veterinarians and staff will be available to provide necessary medical treatments and administer any medications your pet may require. For your convenience, you may schedule to have your pet’s routine care such as annual exams and vaccinations, dental cleanings, or surgical procedures performed while your pet is boarding with us. For the safety and health of your pet and all pets that enter our boarding facility, animals must be current on vaccines and be parasite free. Click on our boarding policy items below for more information.
Canine: $26.00 per day Feline: $20.00 per day
- We reserve the right to charge more for animals that require special handling.
- There is a charge of $1.00 per dose for administering medication while your pet is boarding. Prescription cost will be additional if we supply the medication.
It is helpful to schedule a pick-up time to insure that your pet will be ready to go when you arrive. Suggested Pick-Up Times Monday – Friday 10 am – 2 pm and 3 pm – 5 pm and on Saturday 10 am – 12 pm
For the protection of all pets, boarding pets must be up-to-date on the following:
- Bordetella/Para Influenza
- Fecal Exam
- Fecal Exam
If your pet is not up-to-date we will happily schedule an exam with the doctor and get your pet up-to-date on their vaccines and care. All animals will be checked for fleas/ticks before entering the kennels and if needed provided with immediate and 30 day flea treatment.
Medical Illness Policy
If your pet(s) become ill while boarding, we will contact you or the person you designate to discuss your pet’s symptoms and treatment options. Rest assured, if no one can be reached we will provide necessary care for your pet’s wellbeing.
General Policies and Information
- All dogs are fed Hill’s Canine Formula and all cats are fed Hill’s Feline Formula. Both the Hill’s Canine and Feline formulas are sensitive on the gastrointestinal system. All pets will have fresh water throughout the day.
- If your pet requires a special diet, please bring the food in a marked container with specific written directions.
- If your pet requires medication, please bring the medication in the original container, marked with the pet’s name and specific directions.
- All dogs will be taken outside for exercise and to eliminate throughout the day.
- All dogs, that have boarded a minimum of 3 nights, will receive a complimentary bath on the day they go home.
- Please be sure to inform staff of any pertinent information or special requests regarding your pet.
- Please let us know if the day you plan to pick-up your pet changes.